<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 18, 2004

I am back! And I'm going to make the following bold statement:

I am going to learn how to use The Library Of Congress Classification System.
(Bold Statement. Geddit???)

Anyway I've never really understood LC. Having grown up with the logically arranged Dewey Decimal system, I much prefer Dewey. But in my quest to actually know what I'm doing at work, learning LC seems like a good thing to do.

I'm also planning to learn how to write in HTML correctly. Because all the net publishing I have done to this point has been through Blogger and LiveJournal, I have never really needed to know too many HTML tags to publish stuff. A collegue of mine has a webpage that he wrote from scratch using HTML. I'd like to know how to do that. Can't be too hard can it?
More later....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?