<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Over one year since I updated here. Could this be because there have been no issues in Library Science occurring in my life or in the world in the previous 12 months? No actually. It's because I forgot the password to access this Blog. For some reason the password just popped into my head this afternoon. So here I am back and ready to blog.

For those who don't know me, and if there is someone who still reads this after my one year absence, I am a library technician in Canberra, Australia. I am currently trying to completing my degree in Librarianship at Charles Sturt University. I am attached to my lovely lady, bunnicakes (name withheld to protect the innocent) and father to two wonderful girls (from Hell). Between all this I am trying to study via distance education which stresses me quite a bit. You may get to read the writings of a stressed Librarydude later... Stressed Librarydude may appear next September when I make an honest woman out of Bunnicakes, and we are married.

Not so much in the way of Library ramblings this time. I'm deep into an assignment about setting up a fictional library, while at the same time my current employer is undergoing a restructure/rethink/rightsizing. Nice piece of timing... Anyway, part of the reason I thought of this blog again was that Blogger is an ideal place to learn and practice HTML, the mastery of which has been on my New Years Resolutions lists for the past three years at least.

Nice to be back, and hers a blog that is a fun, but non-library related read (and most of you would know about it anyway): Riverbend-Girl Blog From Iraq. Rather interesting reading, and a good companion blog to Salam Pax's.

See you at the Circ Desk.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?