<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Farewell Blogger!

I (at least for the time being) have grown weary of Blogger and the amount of time it takes to do anything pretty, or more sophisticated than basic italics and bolding in text. I just do not have the patience for learning HTML, looking up BloggerHacks to find out how to add anything sophisticated and hoping that any change to my template doesn't screw everything up. While this might make be an unsophisticated non-programmer type, I only wanted somewhere I can write my stuff and have my own little web presence.

But do not despair, noble citizens! The LibraryDude has not disappeared, but has moved over to Wordpress at:

http://librarydude.wordpress.com

See you there...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?