<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 08, 2006


"Where's My Library?"


One month to go until the unveiling of our new library.

Still no pictures however, my camera has been low on power ever since I put my rechargable batteries somewhere "safe". (ie I haven't been able to find them) However, for those who are interested, an architect's view drawing can be seen above. It's not the best way to show the new library as the library is not really visible at all in this picture. See the round white building on the right? That's not it... thats a theatre. The grey bricky building to the extreme right? That's not it either... that's an art gallery. But see those two drawn figures on the right under the flags/banners? Just behind them is a building with huge glass windows.

See it?

That's it.

Hope to see some of you there when we open on the 8th December.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?