<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Google, I have just seen, (although I’m way behind, as this has been available since September) have progressed with their provision of out of copyright texts and have enabled the access of some of these titles via their Google Book Search service. The idea of this is a good one, and assuming Google do not break their self-set boundary of not breaking copyright, it will be a very useful service.
I will say here, that I have not yet performed many searches on Google Books, and so I cannot vouch for its ease of use or effectiveness, although I will when I have a free moment.
The original announcement of this service can be found on Googleblog, at this entry. While Googleblog can seem like one long advertisment (and it is) it does have occasional interesting news. Though trawling through it every day can be a chore…

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?